NEW LOW PRICE
The rugged and compact OTAL-C (Classic) LASER is used by Military and Law Enforcement agencies worldwide. The OTAL-C is designed with the latest cutting edge technology that allows them to be mounted behind the front sight on M-4 style rifles and the LASER is offset to project around the front sight. These LASER's align with the center of the barrel.
Classic models are equipped with a RED Visible Pointer (9055) or an Eye-Safe Infrared (9056) Pointer (Old LDI Part # 19206 or 19217).
Since they are designed with a Low Profile housing, you can mount the OTAL-Classic in front of scopes, HOLOgraphic sights or Night Vision Devices.
- Visible RED (9055) LASER
- Eye-Safe INFRARED (9056) LASER
- Weight 4.9 oz.
- Submersible to 5 m
- Item No. 9055 (Replaces 9053)
- Item No. 9056 (Replaces 9054)
Manufactured in the USA using the finest quality materials
Comes Standard with a 3 Year Warranty.
LICENSE REQUIRED TO EXPORT (KERIF NIGHT VISION DOES NOT EXPORT)
* Compact design to minimize weight
* Low profile allows them to be mounted in front of scopes, HOLOgraphic sights or Night Vision Devices
* Rugged Aerospace Aluminum housing meets MIL-STD-810G standards, MIL-SPEC Type III Hardcoat Anodized
* Hi-Power & Lo-Power (Class I) modes of operation
* Fully adjustable for Windage & Elevation for Pin-Point Accuracy
* Mounts on all MIL-SPEC-1913 rails
* Waterproof to 5 Meters
Quick Release HT Mount, (1) 1.5-Volt AA Battery, 7" Right Angle Remote Cable Pressure Pad Switch