Thermal Entry Wizard
Face recognition terminal is a kind of access control device for face recognition, which is mainly applied in security access control systems, such as logistic centers, airports, university campuses, alarm centrals, dwellings, etc.
- Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target’s temperature.
- Temperature measuring range: 30°C to 45°C (86°F to 113°F), accuracy: 0.1°C, deviation: ±0.5°C .
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 1.8 m.
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes skin-surface temperature without identity authentication.
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc.
- Face mask wearing alert, is an Option that can be enabled.
- If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.
- Forced mask wearing alert, is an Option that can be enabled.
- If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed.
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature.
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting abnormal temperature.
- Transmits on-line and off-line temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software.
- Face recognition duration <0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥99%.
- 6000 face capacity, 6000 card capacity, and 100,000 event capacity.
- Suggested height for face recognition: between 1.4 m and 1.9 m.
- Watchdog design and tamper function.
- Audio prompt for authentication result.
- NTP, manually time synchronization, and auto synchronization.
- Connects to external access controller or Wiegand card reader via Wiegand protocol.
- Connects to secure door control unit via RS-485 protocol to avoid the door opening when the terminal is destroyed.
- Imports and export data to the device from the client software.