Nighthunter H35 Thermal Monocular
Steiner's Nighthunter Thermal Handheld delivers exceptional performance on the darkest of nights with crisp, clear images in a durable and reliable thermal optic.
This is an ITAR Controlled item available to all domestic US Customers...NO EXPORT!You will be required to complete an End User Agreement when ordering.
If you want more information or wish to place an order by check or Bank Wire Transfer (Extra 3% Discount) please email email@example.com or call (702) 324-6463. Please note: FREE S&H Over (200) Units IN STOCK and Priced to Sell! Take an ADDITIONAL 15% Off Sale Price Listed. Call Today!
The heart of Nighthunter H35 is Quantum Vision. A perfect combination
of a state-of-the-art thermal sensor, outstanding display quality and
proprietary software. Quantum Vision technology, together with
outstanding usability, handling and legendary ruggedness, creates the
thermal hand scanner you’ve been waiting for!
The Nighthunter line of thermal optics is a revolution of Steiner’s drive to improve low light performance and an expansion of the highest performing, most durable optics on earth. Hunt confidently with Nighthunter - OWN THE NIGHT!
- Exceptional Optical Performance - Quantum Vision
- 12 Micron Pitch
- Rugged Durability - Makrolon Housing
- Easy to Use - Manual Objective Focus
- Long-Lasting Battery Life - Rechargeable Internal Battery
- Internal Recording - Push of a Button
- Mobile App - Optional Control and Recording
STEINER HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN FOR EXCEPTIONAL OPTICAL PERFORMANCE AND RUGGED DURABILITY - ESPECIALLY IN LOW LIGHT CONDITIONS WHERE QUALITY OPTICS OUTPERFORM THE COMPETITION. IN THAT SAME TRADITION, STEINER PROUDLY INTRODUCES THE NIGHTHUNTER LINE OF THERMAL OPTICS.
Product Features: Download PDF of Specifications
- THE SHARPEST THERMAL IMAGES 640x512 thermal sensor
- REAL-TIME IMAGERY Fast and smooth automatic calibration
- CLEAR PICTURES OF MOVING TARGETS High frame rate
- WHEREVER - WHENEVER Steiner high-speed software
- SEE WHILE OTHERS GUESS High contrast and outstanding sensitivity
- CUSTOMIZABLE OUTPUT Various modes and color palettes
- OPTIMAL VISIBILITY - IN ANY LIGHT CONDITION High quality LCOS display
- COMFORTABLE OBSERVATION 1280x960 Resolution
The Nighthunter H35 thermal is covered by the Steiner 2 year Warranty and Steiner will repair or replace your product if it is defective. Do not disassemble the thermal imager as this will void the warranty. Contact your nearest Steiner dealer for assistance.
Picture In Picture (PIP)
• With the PIP window open, select the left / middle / right for placement
• The window image is 2X magnification of the main image Screen Brightness
• Brightness levels can be adjusted from 10 to 100 percent Stadiametric Rangefinder
The Stadiametric Rangefinder lets you estimate the distance of a target. There are three reference animals available on the device – Rabbit (35 cm / 13.7 inch), Boar (90 cm / 35.4 inch.), Deer 150 cm / 59.1 inch).
How to use the stadia lines:
• Align the lower horizontal line with the bottom of the target image, press the Up/Down button to change the width between the upper and lower horizontal lines until the upper horizontal line is aligned with the top of the target icon
• The distance can now be calculated and displayed automatically
• By comparing the target size with the three reference animal sizes, the user can roughly calculate the distance of the target Hot Track
• When hot track is turned on, the active cross-hair tracks the point with the highest temperature in the scene Energy-Saving Mode
• In the energy-saving mode, screen brightness is reduced to 30 percent and the WiFi is turned off
• When the energy-saving mode is off, the screen brightness and WiFi are restored to their original state
NOTE - If WiFi cannot be turned on, please check if the energy saving mode is off.
• White Hot - The objects with higher temperature show in white or light gray
• Black Hot - The objects with higher temperature show in black or dark gray
• Adjustable Red Hot - The objects with higher temperature show in red. Users can adjust the intensity of range of red heat from level 1 to 10
• Iron - The objects with higher temperature show in iron red
• Blue Hot - The objects with lowest temperature show in blue or dark blue, and the object with higher temperature shows in white
• Adjustable from level 1 to 10 level
• Adjustable from level 1 to 10 level
• Automatic - The device automatically corrects the image quality without any action
• Scene - The user manually corrects the image quality as needed.
For manual correction, the lens cover needs to be attached before calibration
• Shutter - The user manually corrects the image quality as needed and the device shutter closes for calibration
The imager can be connected to the mobile phone via WiFi and the imager can be operated remotely via the mobile phone APP. When WiFi is turned on, but not connected, the WiFi icon flashes and the WiFi name is displayed at the top of the screen. When the WiFi is connected, the WiFi icon is always on.
• Mobile phone APP - Search and download ‘Steiner Connect’ APP in the mobile phone app market. Open the APP, and find the WiFi name of NIGHTHUNTER H35 (followed by 4 digits unique identification number) in your mobile phone WiFi settings, enter the password ‘12345678’, then after the connection is successful, the user can operate remotely
• Android: Please search and download in Google Play
• iOS: Please search and download in the APP Store