C35 Nighthunter Clip-On Thermal
This is an ITAR Controlled item available to all domestic US Customers...NO EXPORT! Please note: You will be required to complete an End User Agreement when ordering.
If you want more information or wish to place an order by check or Bank Wire Transfer (Extra 3% Discount) please email email@example.com or call (702) 324-6463 and we will be happy to help. FREE S&H
Transform any traditional optic into a thermal riflescope at a moment’s notice or scan the field for heat signatures as a handheld with the Steiner C35 Nighthunter Thermal Clip-On, powered by Quantum Vision.
A perfect combination of a state-of-the-art thermal sensor, display quality and proprietary software.
Quantum Vision technology, together with outstanding usability, handling and legendary ruggedness, deliver exceptional performance on the darkest of nights with crisp, clear images.
Quickly record videos or take photos at the push of a button with 16Gb of internal storage or stream and record directly to a mobile device using the Steiner Connect app.Steiner's Nighthunter Thermal Handheld delivers exceptional performance on the darkest of nights with crisp, clear images in a durable and reliable thermal optic.
The Nighthunter line of thermal optics is a revolution of Steiner’s drive to improve low light performance and an expansion of the highest performing, most durable optics on earth. Hunt confidently with Nighthunter - OWN THE NIGHT!
- Exceptional Optical Performance - Quantum Vision
- 12 Micron Pitch
- Rugged Durability - Makrolon Housing
- Easy to Use - Manual Objective Focus
- Long-Lasting Battery Life - Rechargeable Internal Battery
- Internal Recording - Push of a Button
- Mobile App - Optional Control and Recording
STEINER HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN FOR EXCEPTIONAL OPTICAL PERFORMANCE AND RUGGED DURABILITY - ESPECIALLY IN LOW LIGHT CONDITIONS WHERE QUALITY OPTICS OUTPERFORM THE COMPETITION. IN THAT SAME TRADITION, STEINER PROUDLY INTRODUCES THE NIGHTHUNTER LINE OF THERMAL OPTICS.
- THE SHARPEST THERMAL IMAGES 640x512 thermal sensor
- REAL-TIME IMAGERY Fast and smooth automatic calibration
- CLEAR PICTURES OF MOVING TARGETS High frame rate
- WHEREVER - WHENEVER Steiner high-speed software
- SEE WHILE OTHERS GUESS High contrast and outstanding sensitivity
- CUSTOMIZABLE OUTPUT Various modes and color palettes
- OPTIMAL VISIBILITY - IN ANY LIGHT CONDITION High quality LCOS display
- COMFORTABLE OBSERVATION 1280x960 Resolution
- Quantum Vision
- 640X480 12μm
- 35MM f/1.0 Focal Length
- Picture and Video Recording
- 16GB Internal Storage
- 2.4 GHZ WiFi
- Mobile app Connectivity
- 6 Color Palettes
- Hot Spot Tracking
- Stadiametric Rangefinder
- Scene and Shutter Calibration Modes
- 3 Scene Modes
- Micro Hdmi Video Out
- Rugged Durability
- Manual Objective Focus
- ≫ 2.5 Hour Battery Life