Steiner 2045 Predator 8x30 Auto-Focus Binocular
You are welcome to order an "Out of Stock" item by calling (702) 324-6463. Your credit card will not be charged until the product is available.
German-engineered So Nothing Escapes You No Matter Where In The World You Are
Predator 8x30 Auto-Focus Binoculars
Steiner binoculars utilize the latest in German optics technology to deliver the finest binocular lines in the world for hunters, law enforcement and military personnel, and adventure-seekers on land and sea.
Compare our prices against the so called "Big Boys" and see for yourself that we are much lower, plus we offer Free S&H. If you find a lower price, please give us a chance to meet or beat that price. Our customer service is second to none. We answer our phones and email to answer your questions and we provide you with 100% satisfaction, before, during, and after the sale.
Your Quarry Didn't Survive the Hunt, But Your Optics Will
Once you’re after that trophy, nothing can hold you back. So in addition to providing the deadliest image you can get, Steiner optics survive the worst conditions you can face. Low light or heavy glare, high water to deep cold, rock slams and grit storms, no matter. The view is always crystal clear and dead certain. Even after countless monster-obsessed pursuits, Steiner optics are eager for more and ready to go. Not unlike yourself.
An all-around favorite. Versatile enough for western big game hunters or eastern whitetail hunters.
The Predator Series was made for hunters who demand all-around capability in their optics - mobility without weight, ease of use and bright picture in any light. With its lightweight roof prism design, game-revealing CAT™ (color adjusted transmission) coatings and excellent low-light performance, this is the perfect choice for turkey hunters, bowhunters, black powder enthusiasts and anyone who hunts the early season or in heavy cover.
and compact, the 8x30 won’t slow you down in pursuit of your next trophy.
Steiner’s unique CAT (Color
Adjusted Transmission) technology let you see deer and other game that are hiding in foliage and shade.
new Predator AF keeps prey in focus at any speed, any distance. Advanced CAT™
lenses reveal game hidden in cover or shadow. Bright 3D depth and detail
enhance your target in all conditions. 8x30 or 10x42 power. Bombproof Makrolon®
body. Agile open-bridge design. Waterproof, Fogproof, razor-sharp scouting
- Rugged Makrolon® Housing
- Always focused - any distance, any speed, anywhere
- Wheel-free open bridge design
- CAT™ game-sensing lens coatings
- Military-Grade Porro prism tough
- Ergonomic silicone eye cups
- Laser-Textured all-conditions grip
CAT™ Color Adjusted Transmission - amplifies contrast in the peak human vision sensitivity range, to spot game in any environment.
Optimized Light Transmission - with latest generation advances in low light performance and brighter images and up to 3-4% better light transmission.
Makrolon® Housing - is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact which is impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
N2 Injection™ System - seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from arctic cold to desert heat.
ClicLoc® Strap System - attaches and releases neck strap or harness instantly with push button ease and designed so binoculars hang straight and action-ready
Built for hunters who need to move fast without being weighed down, the Steiner Optics 8x30 Predator AF Binocular features compact objectives, their Sports Auto-Focusing System, and their proprietary high-contrast CAT (Color-Adjusted Transmission) lens coatings to help you find and pick out game that are hidden in dense foliage or shade. The Predator utilizes a traditional Porro Prism light path that not only yields a richer depth of field versus similar roof prisms, but naturally makes the housing comfortable and balanced in the hand.
The rich view and enhanced contrast from the prism and lens coatings are complemented by Steiner's Sports Auto-Focusing System, which lets you focus each eyepiece just one time, eliminating the need to refocus again regardless of how near or far away the subject is—or if it is moving. The individual focusing system also eliminates the need for a bridge, which would support the conventional center focusing mechanism. Therefore an open-bridge/dual-hinge configuration can be employed that not only reduces the weight of the binocular but provides more surface area to grip, making it more secure and easier to hold.
The chassis is made of a lightweight and impact-resistant Makrolon Polycarbonate material that is encased in an oil-, petroleum-, and chemical-resistant NBR synthetic rubber armor that offers improved grip security, especially in cold and wet weather. Its optical tubes are O-ring sealed for an IPX4-rating to be weather resistant against rain and snow, so your day isn't over if the weather takes a turn.
· Moderate 8X Magnification helps produce a comfortable exit pupil
· 30mm Objective Lenses keeps the overall form factor small and the weight down which helps make carrying and using the binocular for long periods comfortable
· Traditional Porro Prism optical path affords a richer depth of field versus similar roof prisms
· High-contrast CAT (Color-Adjusted Transmission) lens coatings greatly improve contrast and color rendition to more easily pick out game hiding in dense foliage and shade
· 302' FOV @ 1000 yards
· Durable Rubber Eyecups that fold down for comfortable use with or without Eyewear
· Generous 15mm Eye relief reduces eyestrain
· 3.75mm exit pupil will cover most pupils in lower light conditionsSports Auto-Focusing System:
· Individual eyepiece focusing
· Requires only 1 initial individual focus adjustment per user
· Eliminates the need for refocusing for targets at ranges from 10 feet to infinity
· Tracks fast targets without the need to refocus
Design & Construction
· Open-bridge/dual-hinge design reduces weight while providing more surface area for a more secure grip
· Lightweight and impact-resistant Makrolon polycarbonate chassis remains a comfortable temperature regardless of air temperature and resists expansion/contraction common in metal chassis that can cause the optics to move out of alignment over time
· IPX4-rated to be weather resistant against rain and snow
· Oil-, petroleum-, and chemical-resistant NBR synthetic rubber armor offers improved grip security, especially in cold and wet weather
· Winged Angled Eyecups block stray peripheral light from interfering with views while improving contrast and limiting distractions
· Weighs only 19 oz