SureFire KM4-BK Kit01
SureFire KM4 LED WeaponLight Conversion Kit Black
The SureFire KM4 LED WeaponLight Conversion Kit Black replaces the head of the Millennium Universal (M96); the M9xx Vertical Foregrip and the M5xx Dedicated Forend. It will produce either a white or infrared (IR) tactical light. With its self-locking bezel selector ring, you can easily switch between the types of light and lock in your selection.
This strong body is great for tactical lighting. Using military-grade, anodized-aluminum, the KM4 is non-conductive, corrosion-resistant metal that provides extreme protection for the LED's. The tempered, coated TIR Pyrex window delivers added strength to this rugged piece of equipment. O-rings create an impermeable seal with the flashlight body and keeps water from getting in.
This conversion light uses LED's to ensure a long-running battery time. At the 150 Lumen Maximum Output, the white light lasts for 2.5 hours and the IR LED will last up to 8 hours. Because there are no filaments, like in incandescent bulbs, the LED's will last significantly longer and consume much less battery. This light will keep you going for hours.
· Fitted for M96xx Millennium Universal; M9xx Vertical Foregrip or M5xx Dedicated Forend
· White and IR LED's regulated to maximize light output and runtime
· Tactical-level output with TIR (Total Internal Reflection) lens for close- to medium-range applications
· Self-locking selector ring permits easy switching from White light to IR output; no filter required
· High-strength aerospace aluminum with military specification anodizing; coated, tempered window
The SureFire KM4 LED WeaponLight Conversion Kit (Black) is a direct screw-on replacement for the existing head for the SureFire M96 Series Millennium Universal WeaponLights; the SureFire M500 Series Dedicated Forend WeaponLights and the SureFire M900 Series Vertical Foregrip WeaponLights, produces both brilliant white light and intense IR output from one dual-LED emitter assembly. A bezel selector ring allows you to easily switch back and forth from white to infrared output and it is self-locking so it stays securely on the selected light output, until you decide otherwise.
The high-efficiency LEDs are virtually immune to failure since there's no filament to burn out or break and provide significantly longer runtimes per set of batteries than incandescent emitters of similar output. It features a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that produces a comparatively tight beam suited for close- to medium-range applications. The O-ring sealed aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard anodized.
· White Light = 150 Lumens of Max Output for 2.5 Hours; Infrared = 120mW Max Output
· Virtually indestructible white and IR LED's regulated to maximize light output and runtime
· Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to medium-range applications
Specifications for Sure-Fire KM-4 Replacement Head for Mill.Universal Flashlight, w/ IR/White LEDs:
|Fits:||M5(xx) Dedicated Forend WeaponLights, M9(xx) Vertical Foregrip WeaponLights, M96(xx) Millennium Universal WeaponLights|
|Max Output/Runtime, White:||150.0 Lumens / 1.8 hours|
|Max Output/Runtime, IR:||120.0 mW / 8.0 hours|
|Tactical Runtime (White):||2.5 hours|
|Bezel Diameter:||1.37 inches|
|Weight w/Batteries:||3.1 ounces|
|Batteries:||(3) 123A (not included)|